SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 20
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
286. What do you get if you cross an octopus and a cow?
An animal that can milk itself.
287. Why did the policeman give the dog a ticket?
For double barking.
288. How does a baby ghost cry?
289. What smells good and rides a white horse?
The Cologne Ranger.
290. What gives milk, goes "Moo moo," and makes all your dreams come true?
Your dairy godmother.
291. How did they catch the thief who committed the robbery on Mount Everest?
He returned to the scene of the climb (crime).
292. Did you hear the story about the skunk?
Never mind, it stinks.
293. Are horses good acrobats?
Yes, they can turn cartwheels.
294. Why did the cow jump over the moon?
Because the farmer had cold hands.
295. How did the strangler feel when he was arrested at the card game?
The choker (joker) was wild.
296. How can you name the capital of every U.S. state in two seconds?
297. What part of a cowboy's outfit is the saddest?
298. Why was the cow afraid?
Because she was a cow-ard.
299. What would you get if you crossed a serial killer and a waiter's best customer?
Jack the Tipper.
300. Why are pants always too short?
Because two feet are always sticking out.
Go to page 21 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved