SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What color was Napoleon's white horse?
17. What kind of party do prisoners like best?
A going-away party.
18. What do you get if you cross an elephant and a canary?
A messy cage.
19. What is the best day of the week to sleep?
20. What did the man say when he got a big phone bill?
"Who said talk is cheap?"
21. What kind of candy would a doomed criminal like to have before he is hanged?
A Life Saver.
22. How can you tell an elephant from spaghetti?
The elephant doesn't slip off the end of your fork.
23. What did they call Count Dracula when he won the boxing match?
24. Why is a fish like a person who talks too much?
Because it doesn't know when to keep its mouth shut.
25. What did the comic say when the gangster stuffed a raggity piece of cloth in his mouth?
"That's an old gag."
26. What do you get if you cross an elephant with a jar of peanut butter?
You get a peanut butter sandwich that never forgets.
27. Why did the silly kid stand on his head?
His feet were tired.
28. What animal doesn't believe anything?
Sheep, they always say, "bah bah."
29. What do you call a sheep that hangs out with 40 thieves?
Ali Baa Baa.
30. What would you get if 120 rabbits took one step backwards at the same time?
A receding hare (hair) line.
Go to page 3 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved