SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 19
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
271. What did one tree say to the other tree?
"I pine fir yew."
272. Why did Batman go to the pet shop?
To buy a Robin.
273. Why did the cowboy saddle up a porcupine?
Because he didn't want to ride it bareback.
274. Where do birds put their nests for safekeeping?
In a branch bank.
275. What hog is married to several wives?
276. What insect can be spelled with just one letter?
277. What kind of horses frighten ranchers?
278. What kind of geese are found in Portugal?
279. Why was the weeping willow punished?
For crying out loud.
280. What is a vampire's favorite soup?
Alpha-bat (alphabet) soup.
281. Why are horses always poorly dressed?
Because they wear shoes, but no socks.
282. Why did the ram fall over the cliff?
Because he didn't see the ewe turn (u-turn).
283. Why did they arrest the big cheese?
Because its alibi was full of holes.
284. What gets around everything?
285. What was the fastest way to ship small horses in the Old West
By Pony Express.
Go to page 20 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved