SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 18
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
256. What is ice?
257. What music do cows like to listen to
Cow-lypso (calypso) music.
258. Why do ducks have webbed feet?
To stamp out forest fires.
259. How did the hot dogs get married?
For better or wurst.
260. What sea creature can add?
261. What do you do with a green cowboy?
Wait till he ripens.
262. What time do ducks get up?
At the quack (crack) of dawn.
263. What government agency searches for lost ministers?
The Bureau of Missing Parsons.
264. Where do they put crying children?
In a bawl (ball) park.
265. What has six legs, but walks with only four?
A horse and rider.
266. What did the duck say when it fell in love with a parrot?
"Quacker wants a polly."
267. What do bullets have when they get married?
268. Why did the ocean roar?
Because it had crabs in its bed.
269. What has four legs and can see just as well from either end?
A horse with its eyes closed.
270. What did the tree say to the woodchopper?
"Leaf me alone."
Go to page 19 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved