SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 17
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
241. When was beef at its highest?
When the cow jumped over the moon.
242. Why do people laugh at jokes about mountains?
Because they are hill-arious (hilarious).
243. What kind of stories do the ship captain's kids like to hear?
Ferry (fairy) tales.
244. Why was the boy's suit rusty?
It was guaranteed to wear like iron.
245. Where do cows go for entertainment?
246. What reaction do you get when you tell stomach jokes?
247. Why was the locksmith so nervous?
He got all keyed up.
248. What kind of key opens a casket?
A skeleton key.
249. Where do bulls go to dance?
To the meatball.
250. How do chickens dance?
Chick to chick (cheek to cheek).
251. What songs put baby birds to sleep?
252. Why is the moon like a dollar?
Because it has four quarters.
253. Where do cows go to dance?
254. How do you begin a book about ducks?
With the intro-duck-tion.
255. Why did the deer's mother wake her daughter in the morning?
Because she wanted her doe to rise.
Go to page 18 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved