SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 16
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
226. What do you get if you cross a germ and a comedian?
227. If a dog bought a newspaper business, what would he be called?
228. What would you call a beautiful cat?
A glamour puss.
229. What movie would you have if cattle fought each other?
Steer (star) wars.
230. What did Barbie, being the play's director, do when the actor playing Chicken Little forgot his lines?
Barbie cued (barbecued) the chicken.
231. How do roofers march in a parade?
In shingle (single) file.
232. What do you get if you cross a cat with a laughing hyena?
A giggle puss.
233. How do cowboys drive the cattle herd?
With steer-ing wheels.
234. What does a tuba call his father?
235. Why did the comedian have to give up his job?
He kept having jest (chest) pains.
236. What kind of lock is on a hippie's door?
A pad-lock (padlock).
237. How do you make meatloaf?
Send a cow on vacation.
238. What song does a violinist sing to his violin?
I've got you under my chin (skin).
239. Why does the shoe work seven days a week?
It's the sole support of the family.
240. What fish is a bargain?
A sailfish (sale fish).
Go to page 17 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved