SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 15
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
211. How far did the restaurant owner go in his education?
212. Can you spell eighty in two letters?
213. Why don't most chickens go to college?
Because not many graduate from high school.
214. Why shouldn't you cry over spilled milk?
It makes it too salty.
215. What army officer works in the coal industry?
The major miner..
216. Which end of a bus is it best to get off?
It doesn't matter, both ends stop.
217. What do cows give after an earthquake?
218. Why are stupid people like decaffeinated coffee?
Because there is no active ingredient in the bean.
219. Which branch of the military does the most bragging?
The boast (coast) guard.
220. How does a fireplace feel?
221. Why don't cows ever have any money?
Because the farmer milks them dry.
222. What do you get if you cross a banana and a comedian?
Peels of laughter.
223. Where does a kitten get a job?
On a mews-paper (newspaper).
224. What cat lives in the ocean?
225. Why is it better to own a cow than a bull?
Because a cow gives milk, but a bull always charges.
Go to page 16 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved