SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 14
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
196. What is the most valuable fish?
197. What cattle follow you wherever you go?
198. When do comedians take milk and sugar?
At tea-hee time.
199. What do you call a tailor who squeals on people?
A spool (stool) pigeon.
200. What is a ghost's favorite rock?
201. Where do baby cows eat?
In a calf-eteria.
202. Why are four-legged animals such poor dancers?
Because they have two left feet.
203. What is the difference between a tailor and a salesman?
A tailor deals in clothes and a salesman closes deals.
204. What do you call a greasy chicken?
A slick chick.
205. Where do cattle eat?
206. What do dancers get when they eat too much?
207. Where do the best bakers live?
On the yeast (east) coast.
208. Why did the cowboy ride his horse?
Because the horse was too heavy to carry.
209. What key do cattle sing in?
210. What is the last thing a trapeze flyer wants to be?
The fall guy.
Go to page 15 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved