SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 13
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
181. Why did the outlaw brush his teeth with gunpowder?
So he could shoot his mouth off.
182. What would you get if you crossed a rodent with a machine gun?
I'm not sure what you'd call it, but it would go rat-a-tat-tat.
183. What did the tailor take for his sore throat?
Cuff (cough) drops.
184. What is Dracula's favorite sport?
185. Why did the cowboy put a whistle in his ten-gallon hat?
So he could blow his top.
186. What is the difference between a comedian and a gossip?
A comedian has a sense of humor; a gossip has a sense of rumor.
187. What does an elephant use for a running nose?
A case of Kleenex.
188. What time is it when a clock strikes thirteen?
Time to get it fixed.
189. Why did the banana run from the gangster?
Because it was yellow.
190. How do you make a pickle laugh?
Tell it an elephant joke.
191. Why did the fish go to the doctor?
It had a haddock (headache).
192. What letter is like a vegetable?
The letter P.
193. Why did the outlaw shoot the clock?
He was just killing time.
194. What do you get if you cross a Hawaiian dancer and an Indian brave?
A hula-whoop (hoop).
195. Why did the silly man buy a thousand pickles?
He got a good dill (deal).
Go to page 14 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved