SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 12
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
166. How is an escaping prisoner like an airplane pilot?
They both want safe flights.
167. What symptoms did the hot charcoal complain to his doctor about?
Glowing (growing) pains.
168. What is a sleeping bag?
A knapsack (nap sack).
169. What do you call a male baby rifle?
170. What happens to people who steal watches?
They get caught and get time.
171. What disease do witches suffer from?
172. Where do ants go to when they want to eat?
To a restaur-ant.
173. What is the safest way to talk to a criminal?
By long distance.
174. Why doesn't someone ever make counterfeit pennies?
Because that would be non-cents (nonsense).
175. How does the king of the jungle take his medicine?
Lion (lying) down.
176. What is the opposite of restaurant?
177. Why did the outlaw carry a bottle of glue when he robbed the stagecoach?
So he could stick up the passengers.
178. What were the picture's last words?
"First they frame me, then they hang me."
179. What did the tree say when he saw the tree surgeon?
"Everyone wants to get into the axe (act)."
180. Who has friends for lunch?
Go to page 13 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved