SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 11
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
151. What did one broom say to the other broom?
"Have you heard the latest dirt?"
152. Why did the silly man jump up and down?
He took his medicine and forgot to shake the bottle.
153. Why wouldn't they bury the outlaw in the town cemetery?
Because he wasn't dead.
154. What do you get when you tear a scarf in two?
A bandana split.
155. How did the fish get its nose fixed?
It went to a plastic sturgeon.
156. What did the electric plug say to the wall?
Socket to me.
157. When is a pistol like a young horse?
When it is a Colt.
158. What was the name of the most famous pickle gangster?
159. What would you call a doctor who has many investments?
A wheeler dealer healer.
160. Why is an old car like a baby playing?
Because it goes with a rattle.
161. How is a stolen pistol like a racing car?
They are both hot rods.
162. What did the outlaw razor blade say to the razor?
"Schick em up."
163. What would you get if you crossed a doctor with a hyena?
A physician who laughs all the way to the bank.
164. What knights rode camels?
The Arabian Nights.
165. Why did the duck win the shoot-out?
Because he was a quack (crack) shot.
Go to page 12 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved