SILLY RIDDLES PAGE 10
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
136. What fly has laryngitis?
A horsefly (hoarse fly).
137. What kind of sweets do thieves steal?
138. What are a mixed breed dog's clothes made of?
139. Why did the horse go to the doctor?
For hay fever.
140. Why did the silly kid keep his shirt on when he took a bath?
Because the label said, "wash and wear."
141. Why did the gang of criminals suddenly leave the restaurant?
Because they had finished eating.
142. Where do frogs hang up their coats?
In the croak (coat) room.
143. Why did the kangaroo go to the doctor?
Because he wasn't feeling jumpy.
144. What kind of water can't freeze?
145. What is the difference between an outlaw and a church bell?
One steals from the people; the other peals from the steeple.
146. What kind of shoes do frogs like?
Open toad (toed) shoes.
147. What would you get if you crossed an elephant with a skin doctor?
148. What did the big watch hand say to the small hand?
"Got a minute."
149. Why couldn't the church steeple keep a secret?
Because the bell always tolled (told).
150. What is beautiful, gray and wears glass slippers?
Go to page 11 of silly riddles
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved