l Link to Us
l Contact Us
1. What kind of royal cat do you find in a computer?
2. Does a giraffe get a sore throat if it gets wet feet?
3. What does one star say to another star when they meet?
4. Why should you leave your watch home when you take an airplane?
5. How do computer scientists sail?
6. What is gray and blue and very big?
7. What did Adam say when Eve fell off the roof more than once?
8. Why did the nutty kid throw a bucket of water out of the window?
9. What did the scientist get when he crossed the mummy and a stopwatch?
10. What is yellow, then gray, then yellow, then gray?
11. What did Noah do while spending time on the ark?
12. What did the bee say to the flower?
13. What kind of bars won't keep a prisoner in jail?
14. How can you tell if an elephant is visiting your house?
15. What was the greatest accomplishment of the early Romans?
16. What color was Napoleon's white horse?
17. What kind of party do prisoners like best?
18. What do you get if you cross an elephant and a canary?
19. What is the best day of the week to sleep?
20. What did the man say when he got a big phone bill?
21. What kind of candy would a doomed criminal like to have before he is hanged?
22. How can you tell an elephant from spaghetti?
23. What did they call Count Dracula when he won the boxing match?
24. Why is a fish like a person who talks too much?
25. What did the comic say when the gangster stuffed a raggity piece of cloth in his mouth?
page 2 of silly riddles
Tell a Friend to Visit
Free Tell-a-Friend by Bravenet.com
Keep having fun at Just Riddles and
Riddles * Games *
Daily Puzzle & Games * Illusions * Downloads * Picture Puzzles * Quizzes * Free Stuff * Comic Fun
Number Equations * Math Puzzlers * Mystery Corner * Kids Pages * Webmasters * Word Play *
Trivia * Great Links
Logic Questions *
Wacky Words *
Cats * Challenge Puzzle *
Hidden Faces *
Bible Names Puzzle
Brain Busters *
Vocal Puzzles *
Magic Tricks *
Message Board *
Sign/View Our Guest Book *
©1999-2014 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved