RIDICULOUS RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. When a child stomps through a mud puddle, what is the first thing he does?
He (or she) gets wet.
47. Why was Washington buried at Mt. Vernon?
Because he was dead.
48. Where are kings usually crowned?
On their heads.
49. What runs all around the yard without moving?
50. What is found all over the house?
51. What is the best way to get fat?
Go to the butcher shop.
52. What kind of doctor would a duck become?
A quack doctor.
53. Why is the dentist so unhappy while at work?
Because he is always looking down in the mouth.
54. What is the best thing to take when you are run down?
The license plate number of the car that hit you.
55. Why does your sense of touch suffer when you are ill?
Because you do not feel well.
56. Why does a bald-headed man have no use for keys?
Because he has no locks.
57. Why do women not become bald as soon as men?
Because they wear their hair longer.
58. What has twenty heads but can't think?
A book of matches.
59. What has 4 legs, a back, but no body?
60. If a young boy should lose his knee, where would he go for another?
To a butcher shop where kidneys are sold.
Go to Ridiculous Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved