RIDICULOUS RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What odd number becomes even when beheaded?
The number seven (behead the s and you have even).
32. What five letter word has six left after you take two letters away?
Sixty (take away ty and six is left).
33. Why is a horse like the letter "O"?
Because gee makes it go.
34. What is it that someone else has to take before you can get it?
35. How can you make a pearl out of a pear?
Add the letter l to pear.
36. What is at the head of fashion, but always out of date?
The letter f.
37. What is the difference between an elephant and a flea?
An elephant can have fleas, but a flea will never have an elephant.
38. What is the difference between a hill and a pill?
A hill is hard to go up and a pill is hard to get down.
39. What is it that everyone requires, everyone gives, everyone asks, and that very few take?
40. What goes from New York to California without moving?
41. Is it safe to write a letter on an empty stomach?
Sure, but it is probably better to write the letter on paper.
42. Can you explain how long cows should be milked?
The same way you milk short cows.
43. What is the best thing to put into cakes?
44. What kind of umbrella do most people carry on a rainy day?
A wet one.
45. What always happens at the end of a dry spell?
Go to Ridiculous Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved