RIDICULOUS RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. Why did the clock get sick?
It was run down.
17. Why did the tree visit the dentist?
To get a root canal.
18. How do you prevent a summer cold?
Catch it in the winter.
19. How do mechanics decide what to charge to fix tires?
It's a flat rate.
20. Why did
the lady get rid of her watchdog?
He couldn't tell time.
21. Why did Johnny toss a glass of water out the window?
He wanted to see a water fall.
22. What paper makes you itch?
23. What never gets any wetter no matter how hard it rains?
24. What person is always in a hurry?
One who is Russian (rushing).
25. What did one wall say to the other?
"Meet you at the corner."
26. Who always goes to bed with shoes on?
27. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
28. If a child is spanked by his mother and by his father, who hurts the most?
Probably the child.
29. What do people make that nobody can ever see?
30. What kind of table has no legs?
A multiplication table.
Go to Ridiculous Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved