51. Velcro......what a rip off!!
52. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
53. A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
54. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
55. Venison for dinner again. Oh deer!
56. The earthquake that occurred in Washington obviously was the governments fault.
57. Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings too.
58. I don't enjoy computer jokes; not one bit.
59. Sea captains don't like crew cuts.
60. If you refuse to pay your exorcist, will you get repossessed?
61. When she told me I was just average, she was just being mean.
62. Acupuncture is a jab well done.
63. I wanted to go looking for my missing watch, but I just couldn't find the time.
64. Bicycles can't stand on their own because they're two tired.
65. I wanted to buy a book on phobias, but I was afraid it wouldn't help me.
66. It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.
67. I'm sure I have a photographic memory....I just haven't developed it yet.
68. A cardboard belt would be a waist of paper.
69. If a judge loves the sound of his own voice, expect a long sentence.
70. You think you have it bad, but math teachers have lots of problems.