PARADOX RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What does everyone have that he or she can always count on?
47. What is that of which the common sort is best?
48. What lives on its own substance and dies when it devours itself?
49. What is it that you must keep after giving it to someone else?
50. What is the best thing to make in a hurry?
51. What is lengthened by being cut at both ends?
52. What can be felt, yet has neither length, breadth, nor thickness?
53. The more you take away from it the larger it becomes; the more you add to it, the smaller it becomes
A hole in the ground.
54. What always remains down even when it flies up in the air?
A ducks feather.
55. What is it that you cannot hold even ten minutes, even though it is lighter than a feather?
56. What always weighs the same, whether larger or smaller?
57. What is it that no one wishes to have yet no one wishes to lose?
A bald head.
58. What does a woman look for while hoping not to find it?
A hole or run in her stocking.
59. What is it that you find here, but you never have, yet often give up?
60. How might you be completely sleepless for 7 days and still not lack any rest?
By sleeping at night.
Go to Paradox Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved