PARADOX RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What is it that everyone always overlooks?
32. When is a baby not a baby?
When it is a little cross.
33. What can be right but never wrong?
A right angle.
34. What is full of holes and yet holds water?
35. What is it that we often return but never borrow?
36. With what do you fill a barrel to make it lighter than when it is empty?
37. What is always coming but never arrives?
38. What increases the more you share it with others?
39. What is bought by the yard and worn by the foot?
40. What is the hardest thing to about learning to ride a bike?
41. Why is a crossword puzzle like a quarrel?
Because one word leads to another.
42. Why is a bad cold like a great humiliation?
Because it brings the proudest man to his sneeze (his knees).
43. Why is a schoolboy being paddled like your eye?
Because he is a pupil under a lash.
44. What time is it when the clock strikes thirteen?
Time to get a new clock.
45. What is black and white and red all over?
An embarrassed zebra (not a newspaper which is READ).
Go to Paradox Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved