PARADOX RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. This you should always keep - no one else wants it.
17. When is it easiest to see through a man?
When he has a pane (pain) in his stomach.
18. What is the end to which we all like to come?
19. It wasn't my sister, nor my brother, but still was the child of my father and mother. Who was it?
The person speaking.
20. What is everyone in the world doing at the same time?
21. What can be measured, but has no length, width or height?
22. Why is the world like a faulty jig saw puzzle?
Because peace (piece) is missing.
23. What do you break by saying just one word?
24. What flies when it's on and floats when it's off?
25. What has a big mouth, yet never speaks?
26. What question can you never answer "yes" to?
Are you asleep?
27. How can you tell the difference between two trees?
Listen to their barks.
28. What can't you see that is always before you?
29. What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?
30. What is neither inside the house, outside the house, but no house is complete without it?
Go to Paradox Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved