NUMBER RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What would you add to nine to make six?
The letter S would be added to IX and then you would have SIX.
47. Why is the number 9 like a peacock?
Because it is nothing without its tail.
48. Take 2 letters from a 5 letter word and have one left.
Take off the letters st from stone and "one" is left.
49. What is the longest sentence in the world?
Go to prison for life.
50. From nineteen take one and leave twenty.
Take I from XIX and you will have XX.
51. Prove that two thirds of 6 is 9.
Two thirds of SIX (IX) is Roman # IX.
52. If a ton of coal cost $6.50, what will a cord of firewood come to?
53. If butter is 50 cents a pound in Chicago, what are windowpanes in Detroit?
54. Which is better, an old five-dollar bill or a new one?
A 5 dollar bill is worth more than a 1 dollar bill.
55. A brick weighs a pound and half a brick. How many pounds do two bricks weigh?
2 bricks weigh 2 lbs. and a whole brick, therefore 2 bricks weigh 4 lbs.
56. How many people do you think need to be
in a room before there is a fifty/fifty chance that two of them will have the same birthday?
57. What digits do you get if you use a calculator to divide 100 by 81?
58. Which American has had the largest number of children?
George Washington, the father of our country.
59. What is as large as a barn, yet completely weightless?
The shadow of the barn.
60. What is the largest fly swatter?
A baseball bat.
Go to Numbers Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved