NUMBER RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. When a man faints, what number will restore him?
You must bring him 2.
32. Which number is greater - six dozen dozen or half a dozen dozen?
Six dozen dozen (864) as half a dozen dozen is 72.
33. When do 2 and 2 make more than 4?
When they make 22.
34. If 2 is company and 3 is a crowd, what are 4 and 5?
35. Why is 2 times 10 the same as 2 times 11?
Because 2 times 10 is twenty and 2 times 11 is twenty-two (twenty, too).
36. How many times may 20 be subtracted from 100?
Only once; any further subtraction would be from a smaller number each time.
37. If I dig a hole 2 feet square and 2 feet deep, how much dirt is in the hole?
38. Make five smaller by adding to it.
Add the Roman numeral I (one) to V (five) and you get IV (four).
39. Behead forty and leave fifty.
Roman numerals again. Take X (10) from XL (forty) and you get L (fifty).
40. What is the difference between 100 and 1000?
Zero (100 has 2 zero's, 1000 has 3 zero's, a difference of 1 zero or "zero").
41. How long will an 8 day clock run without winding?
It won't run if you don't wind it.
42. What has 3 feet, but no legs?
43. If a man gives one son fifteen cents and another ten cents, what time would it be?
A quarter to two.
44. A farmer combined 2 compost heaps with 3 others. How many compost heaps does he have?
45. Take ten from nine and leave only yourself.
From the Roman number IX, take away the X and I is left.
Go to Numbers Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved