NUMBER RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. Which is more valuable - one pound of $10 gold coins or half a pound of $20 gold coins?
The pound of $10 coins has twice the amount of gold than the $20 coins.
17. A woman has 5 children and half of them are male? How can this be?
Only if the other half is male, too.
18. How many cookies can you eat on an empty stomach?
Only one, then your stomach is no longer empty.
19. It happens once in a minute, twice in a week, and once in a year? What is it?
The letter e.
20. A street that is 30 yards long has a tree every 6 yards on both
sides. How many total trees on the entire street?
12 - six per side.
21. What goes up and never comes down?
22. When things go wrong, what can you always count on?
23. What did Washington become after his 10th year?
He became eleven.
24. Why are diapers like 100 dollar bills?
Because you have to change them.
25. What did one math book say to the other math book?
"Wow, have I got problems."
26. Which is correct: nine plus five is thirteen OR nine plus five are thirteen?
Neither, nine plus five is fourteen.
27. What trees come in two's?
Pear (pair) trees.
28. What is a kitten after it is 7 months old?
Eight months old.
29. What is the difference between a stupid person's ears?
30. Why is the longest human nose on record only 11 inches long?
Because if it were twelve inches, it would be a foot.
Go to Numbers Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved