NATURE RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What is nothing but holes tied to holes, yet is as strong as iron?
47. What kind of leopard has red spots?
A leopard with measles.
48. Who was older, David or Goliath?
David must have been because he rocked Goliath to sleep.
49. Why do cows wear bells?
Because their horns don't work.
50. Why is a rabbit's nose always shiny?
Because his powder puff is on the wrong end.
51. If an electric train travels 90 miles an hour in a westerly direction
and the wind is blowing from the north, in which direction is the smoke blowing?
There is no smoke from an electric train.
52. What brings the monster's babies?
53. What did the coughing frog say to the other frog?
I must have a person in my throat.
54. What do you call cattle that sit on the grass?
55. What insect is like the top of a house?
A tick (attic).
56. What is the best way to raise strawberries?
With a spoon.
57. What kind of person is fed up with people?
58. Why are cards like wolves?
Because they belong to a pack.
59. Why do flies walk on the ceiling?
If they walked on the floor, someone might step on them.
60. How can you keep a rooster from crowing on Monday morning?
Eat him for dinner on Sunday.
Go to Nature Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved