NATURE RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. How do you know that bees are happy?
Because they hum while they work.
32. What animals didn't come on the ark in pairs?
Worms. They came in apples.
33. What did the bald man say when he got a comb?
"I'll never part with it."
34. What do people do in China when it rains if they don't have an umbrella?
They get wet.
35. What helps keep your teeth together?
36. What is black and yellow and goes zzub, zzub?
A bee going backwards.
37. What kind of horse comes from Pennsylvania?
A filly (Philly).
38. Who settled in the West before anyone else?
39. Why do bees hum?
Because they don't know the words.
40. Why is a garden like a story?
They both have plots.
41. If a farmer raises wheat in dry weather, what does he raise in wet weather?
42. What are arithmetic bugs?
Mosquitoes. They add to misery, subtract from pleasure, divide your attention, and multiply quickly.
43. What did the cotton plant say to the farmer?
"Stop picking on me."
44. What do you always leave behind because they are dirty?
45. What insect curses in a low voice?
Go to Nature Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved