NATURE RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What is a ticklish subject?
The study of feathers.
17. What is the snappiest snake?
A garter snake.
18. Where do black birds drink?
At a crowbar.
19. Why did the nature lover plant bird seed?
He wanted to grow canaries
20. Why don't flies fly through screen doors?
Because they don't want to strain themselves.
21. How do rabbits keep their fur neat?
They use a hare brush (hairbrush).
22. What animal talks the most?
23. What did one toad say to the other toad?
One more game of leapfrog and I'll croak.
24. What do Indians raise that you can get lost in?
25. What has a head, a tail, four legs, and sees equally from both ends?
A blind mule.
26. What is an easy way to make your money bigger?
Put it under a magnifying glass.
27. What kind of fish performs operations?
A sturgeon (surgeon).
28. Which is more important, the sun or the moon?
The moon. It shines when it is dark, but the sun shines in the daytime when it is light anyway.
29. Why didn't the man believe what the sardine said?
It sounded too fishy.
30. Why is a cat like a penny?
Because it has a head on one side and a tail on the other.
Go to Nature Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved