MUSIC RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. Why couldn't anyone find the famous composer?
Because he was Haydn (hidin).
17. What musical instrument does a skeleton play?
18. What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
Drums (ear drums).
19. How do you get out of a locked room if it has a piano in it?
Play the piano until you find the right key and then use it to get out.
20. Why did the mother put her baby on the phonograph?
Because it had an automatic changer.
21. Why is a violin like an automobile?
Because it is best when it's tuned up.
22. What would you get if you crossed a stereo with a refrigerator?
Very cool music.
23. What has eight feet and can sing?
A barbershop quartet.
24. What dance did the Pilgrims do?
The Plymouth Rock.
25. What dance do hippies hate?
A square dance.
Try Our Music Equations
Try a short, fun Music Quiz
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved