MEDICAL RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. If you dropped a tomato on your toe, would it hurt much?
Yes, if it was in a can.
47. If you fell off a ladder, what would you fall against?
Against your will.
48. What did Frankenstein say when a bolt of lightning hit him?
"Thanks, I needed that."
49. What did the dentist say to the golfer?
"You have a hole in one."
50. How can you keep from getting a sharp pain in your eye when you drink chocolate milk?
Take the spoon out of the glass.
51. Did you hear the story about the germ?
Never mind. I don't want it spread all over.
52. What do you get if you put your head in a washing machine?
Cleaner and brighter thoughts.
53. What do you have if your head is hot, your feet are cold, and you see spots in front of your eyes?
You probably have a polka-dotted sock over your head.
54. What does every drowning person say no matter what language he speaks?
55. What game do you play if you don't take care of your teeth?
Tooth (truth) or Consequences.
56. What goes, "Ho, ho, ho, plop?"
Santa Claus laughing his head off.
57. What happened when the dog swallowed the watch?
He got a lot of ticks.
58. What happened when the horse swallowed a dollar bill?
59. What happened when the icicle landed on the man's head?
It knocked him cold.
60. How can you tell if a mummy has a cold?
He starts coffin.
Go to Medical Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved