MEDICAL RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. Why is a fishing hook like the measles?
Because it's catching.
32. Why is a horse with a sore throat twice as sick as any other animal?
Because he is then a hoarse horse.
33. Why is a pony like a person with a sore throat?
Because they are both a little hoarse (horse).
34. Why is an eye doctor like a teacher?
They both test the pupils.
35. Why is Congress like a cold?
Because sometimes the ayes (eyes) have it and sometimes the no's (nose).
36. Why shouldn't you make jokes about an overweight person?
Because it's not nice to poke fun at someone else's expanse (expense).
37. Why was the chicken sick?
It had people pox.
38. True or false, you never catch cold going up in an elevator?
True. You come down with a cold, never up.
39. How did the skeleton know it was raining?
He could feel it in his bones.
40. Why does a dentist seem moody?
Because he always looks down in the mouth.
41. What did the doctor say to the tonsil?
You look so cute, I think I'll take you out.
42. How did the blind carpenter cure himself?
He picked up his hammer and saw.
43. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, what will an onion do?
Keep everyone away.
44. If you don't feel well, what do you probably have?
A pair of gloves on your hands.
45. How do you know that peanuts are fattening?
Have you ever seen a skinny elephant?
Go to Medical Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved