MEDICAL RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. When do you have acute pain?
When you own a very pretty window.
17. When don't you feel so hot?
When you catch a cold.
18. When is the best time to buy a thermometer?
In the winter, because then it is lower.
19. When is the vet busiest?
When it rains cats and dogs.
20. What means of transportation gives people colds?
A choo-choo train.
21. What medical condition helps you run faster?
22. What is the healthiest kind of water?
23. What is the perfect cure for dandruff?
24. What is worse than a centipede with sore feet?
A giraffe with a sore throat.
25. Which animals eye gets hit the most?
A bulls eye (bulls-eye).
26. What is worse than a giraffe with a sore throat?
A turtle with claustrophobia.
27. What is worse than a turtle with claustrophobia?
An elephant with hay fever.
28. What kind of animal needs oiling?
A mouse. It squeaks.
29. What kind of television program tells you who just broke an arm or leg?
30. How did the bread feel when it was put in the toaster?
It was burned up.
Go to Medical Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved