252. Two friends decide to get together; so they start riding bikes towards each other. They plan to meet halfway. Each is riding at 6 MPH. They live 36 miles apart. One of them has a pet carrier pigeon and it starts flying the instant the friends start traveling. The pigeon flies back and forth at 18 MPH between the 2 friends until the friends meet. How far does the pigeon travel
253. Nick and John were exercising when the subject of weight came up. Nick had no problem telling John his weight, but John said he had more "mass" than he wanted. He wouldn't come right out and reveal his weight; so he told Nick this riddle. " I weigh 147 pounds plus half of my weight," he said. How much does he weigh?
256. Students at Monty High with a class size under of 30 took a math test. One third of the class got a "B", one quarter a "B-", one sixth a "C", and one eighth failed. The remainder of the students got an "A" How many students got an "A"?
257. When manufacturing bars of soap, the cutting machine produces scraps. The scraps from 11 bars of soap can be made into one extra bar. What is the total number of bars that can be made after cutting 250 bars of soap?
259. Joe bought a bag of oranges on Monday, and ate a third of them. On Tuesday he ate half of the remaining oranges. On Wednesday he looked in the bag to find he only had two oranges left. How many oranges were originally in the bag?
260. Joan and Jane are sisters. Jean is Joan's daughter and 12 years younger than her aunt. Joan is twice as old as Jean. Four years ago, Joan was the same age as Jane is now, and Jane was twice as old as her niece. How old is Jean?