211. Can you find four consecutive prime numbers that add up to 220?
212. If I buy an apple and a banana, the cost will be $1.19. If I buy an apple and
a pear, the cost will be $1.45. If I buy a banana and a pear, the cost will be $1.40. What are the individual prices?
213. A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from right to left. What is the number?
214. Barry went to a sporting goods store with $100 to buy some golf equipment. If he spent $40 on a new
driver, 20% of what was left on a new putter, 1/8 of his original money on golf balls, and 31/71 of what was left of his money on a golf cart, how much money does he have left?
215. If 3 salesman can sell three stoves in 7 minutes, how many stoves can six salesmen sell in seventy minutes?
216. You have a cake which you must cut into 8 equal pieces. You may make only 3 cuts. How will do this?
217. Which number when added to 5/4 gives the same result as when it is multiplied 5/4?
218. In the square below, a rule applies both from top to bottom and from left
to right. Find the rule and figure out the missing number.
6 2 4
2 ? 0
4 0 4
219. What is the missing number in this arrangement?
1 2 3
1 3 7
1 4 13
1 5 21 85 ???
220. A fish is fifteen inches long. Its head is as long as its tail. If the head
were twice as long as it really is, the head and tail would together be as long as what's in between. How long is each part of the fish?