114. Pat went shopping for supplies for her wedding. She spent half of what she had plus $2.00 on table favors at the party store. At the next store, she spent half of what she had left plus $4.00 for a charm for her maid of honor. In the last store, she spent half of what was left plus $4.00 for stockings. At the end of her spree she was left with $4.00 to spend on thank you cards. How much money did she start with?
115. Find the six-digit number in which the first digit is three times the second; the third is one more than the second; the fourth is one-fifth the last; and the fifth is the sum of the first and fourth.
116. You can buy 3 bags of jellybeans and 2 bags of chocolate chips for 24¢, which was under their limit of a quarter. You can also get 4 bags of chocolates and 2 bags of jellybeans for the same 24¢. How much did each bag of chocolates cost?
119. There are 100 people applying for a position where they will be required to sell both music equipment and electronic goods. Twelve of the applicants have no prior experience in sales. Sixty-four of the applicants have sold music equipment, and 80 applicants have sold electronic goods previously. How many applicants have experience selling bother music equipment and electronic goods?
120. A gentleman who died recently left just over $8000 to be divided between his widow, his five sons, and four daughters. He stipulated that every son should receive three times as much as a daughter, and that every daughter should receive twice as much as their mother. If the precise amount left by the man was $8000.07, how much did the widow receive?