LETTER RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. How can you spell rot with 2 letters?
47. What girl's name is like a letter?
48. Can you spell very happy with 3 letters?
49. What did the kid say when he opened his piggy bank and found nothing?
50. What Roman numerals can climb a wall?
51. What letter of the alphabet is needed to make a shoe?
52. What letter travels the greatest distance?
The letter D because it is at the end of the world.
53. What letters express the most agreeable people in the world?
U and I.
54. When were there only 2 vowels?
In the days of No-A, and before U and I were born.
55. When did Chicago begin with a "C" and end with an "E"?
Chicago always began with C and END always began with E.
56. Why is the letter "B" like a hot fire?.
Because it makes oil, boil.
57. Why is the letter "R" important to friendship?
Because without it, friends would be fiends.
58. How can you spell enemy using 3 letters.
FOE OR NME.
59. What is the difference between here and there?
The letter T.
60. Why is an island like the letter "T"?
Because it is in the middle of water.
Go to Letter Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved