LETTER RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What letter is most useful to a deaf woman?
The letter A can make her hear.
32. What letters are in - visible, but never out of sight?
S and I.
33. When will there be but 25 letters in the alphabet?
When U and I become one.
34. Why should men avoid the letter "A"?
Because it can make men mean.
35. Why is the letter "F" like Paris?
Because both are the capital of France.
36. Why is "T" the happiest letter of the alphabet?
Because it is next to U.
37. Spell mousetrap in 3 letters.
38. Why should a boy avoid the letter "Y"?
Because it can turn a lad into lady.
39. Why are 2 T's like hops?
Because they make beer better.
40. Why is the letter "U" the jolliest letter?
Because it is in the middle of fun.
41. Spell Indian tent with 2 letters.
42. How many Peas are there in a pint?
There is only one P in pint.
43. How much is 5Q and 5Q?
10Q --- you're welcome.
44. Can you spell soft and slow with 2 letters?
45. Can you spell a composition with two letters?
Go to Letter Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved