LETTER RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What is the coldest letter?
C - it is in the middle of ice.
17. Why is the letter "E" so unfortunate?
It is always in debt.
18. What word of 8 letters can you subtract 5 and leave 10?
19. How, besides NME, can you spell enemy with 3 letters?
20. Why is the letter "G" like the sun?
It is in the middle of liGht.
21. What letter is nine inches long?
The letter Y, it is one fourth of a yard (9 inches).
22. What letter is never found in the alphabet?
The one you mail.
23. What 3 letters make a man of a boy?
a, g, e (age).
24. Why is the letter "A" like noon?
Because it is in the middle of DAY.
25. Why is the letter "E" like London?
Because it is the capital of England.
26. What ends with "E" and begins with "P" and has a thousand letters?
27. How do we know that "S" is a scary letter?
Because it makes CREAM SCREAM.
28. What starts with "T", ends with "T", and is full of "T"?
29. Tommy Tucker took two strings and tied two turtles to two tall trees. How many T's in that?
There are 2 T's in THAT.
30. From a word of 5 letters, take 2 letters and have 1.
ALONE - take the A and the L and you are left with ONE.
Go to Letter Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved