SEARCH OUR SITE:
1. Why doesn't a mummy take a vacation?
2. Where does a mummy go for a swim?
3. On what kind of street does the Mummy live?
4. What do you call a little monsters parents?
5. What kind of girl does a mummy go out with?
6. Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?
7. Why wouldn't the skeleton jump off the 3 meter high diving board?
8. Who was the most famous skeleton detective?
9. What instrument do skeleton's play?
10. Why do demons and ghouls hang out together?
11. Who was the most famous French skeleton?
12. What's a monster's favorite play?
13. What is the one room a zombie doesn't need in his house?
14. What is a ghoul's favorite food?
15. How would you describe the expression on a zombie's face?
16. Where do zombie's go on vacation?
17. What can't a coach ever say to a team of zombies?
18. Why do mummies have high blood pressure?
19. What would you get if you crossed a bunch of bones with a week in Florida?
20. Why don't skeletons play football?
21. What position did the monster play on the hockey team?
22. What should you do if you meet a blue monster?
SEND A FRIEND THIS PAGE SO THEY CAN ENJOY THE FUN
Tell a Friend to Visit
Free Tell-a-Friend by Bravenet.com
Keep having fun at Just Riddles and
Riddles l Games l
Daily Puzzle & Games l Illusions l Downloads l Picture Puzzles l Quizzes l Free Stuff l Comic Fun
Number Equations l Math Puzzlers l Mystery Corner l Kids Pages l Webmasters l Word Play l Trivia l Great Links
Irritating Pages l Logic Questions l Wacky Words l Cats l Challenge Puzzle l Hidden Faces l Jumbles
Bible Names Puzzle l Brain Busters l Vocal Puzzles l Magic Tricks l Interactive Puzzles
Message Board l Sign/View Our Guest Book l Puzzle Books
©1999-2013 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: We present our site as our collection of riddles and puzzles, etc. We do not claim to be the authors of all said materials. When authorship is required or requested, we always properly note that with the material presented. We do not knowingly post copyrighted material. This site represents our ongoing collection.