GENERAL RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What is a sound sleeper?
Someone who snores.
47. What kind of bath can you take without water?
A sun bath.
48. What paper makes you itch?
49. What weighs more: a pound of lead or a pound of feathers?
They weigh the same.
50. Who never gets his hair wet in the shower?
A bald man.
51. How can you tell twin witches apart?
You can't. It's too difficult to tell which witch is which.
52. If you want to get rich, why should you keep your mouth shut?
Because silence is golden.
53. What can you break without touching it?
54. What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel?
I'm nuts about you.
55. What does a caterpillar do on New Year's Day?
Turns over a new leaf.
56. What has two hands but no arms?
A clock or a watch.
57. What is the difference between here and there?
The letter T.
58. What kind of hogs do you find on highways?
59. What song does a car radio play?
A cartoon (car, tune).
60. Where can you always find money?
In the dictionary.
Go to General Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved