GENERAL RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. How is it possible that six children and two dogs were sharing a small umbrella, and none of them got wet?
Because it wasn't raining.
32. What can run but can't walk?
33. What did the big watch hand say to the little watch hand?
"Don't go away, I'll be back in an hour."
34. What do you get if you cross an insect and a rabbit?
35. What has teeth but no mouth?
A comb or a saw.
36. What is the difference between a pear and a pearl?
The letter L.
37. What kind of electricity do they have in Washington?
D.C. (Direct Current).
38. What piece of wood is like a king?
39. How can you tell the difference between a can of chicken soup and a can of tomato soup?
Read the label.
40. When prices are going up, what remains stationary?
Writing paper and envelopes.
41. If a boy is spanked by his mother and his father, which one hurts the most?
42. What animal makes the most of its food?
The giraffe. It makes a little go a long way.
43. What did one car muffler say to the other car muffler?
"Am I exhausted."
44. What did the man do when he got a big gas bill?
45. What goes around a yard but doesn't move?
Go to General Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved