4th of July RIDDLES
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
What would you say if everyone in the U.S. sneezed at the same time?
“God bless America!”
What protest by a group of dogs occurred in 1773?
The Boston Flea Party.
What do you get when you cross a duck with a flame on the Fourth of July?
A fire quacker.
19. The Declaration of Independence was written in Philadelphia. True or false?
False! It was written in ink.
20. What would you get if you crossed the American national bird with Snoopy?
A bald beagle.
21. What did Polly the parrot want on the 4th of July?
A fire cracker.
22. What did Paul Revere say at the end of his long ride?
23. How is a healthy person like the United States?
They both have good constitutions.
24. Which one of Washington's officers had the best sense of humor?
25. What would you get if you crossed Washington's home with nasty insects?
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2017 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved