Easter Bunny Riddles Page 3
from Just Riddles and More...!
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What is the Easter Bunny's favorite state capital?
Albunny, New York.
32. What did the Easter chick say when it hatched out of the shell?
"What an egg-sperience."
33. Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast?
34. Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs?
From an egg plant.
35. What do you call a short, bossy French rabbit?
36. Why does Peter Cottontail hop down the bunny trail?
Because his folks won't let him borrow the car.
37. How do you know carrots are good for the eyes?
Have you ever seen a rabbit with glasses?
38. What do you get if you cross a bee and a bunny?
A honey bunny.
39. What kind of music do bunnies like?
40. How do little baby chicks dance?
Chick to chick.
41. What did the eggs do when the light turned green?
42. What did one colored egg say to the other?
"Heard any good yolks lately?"
43. What do bunnies do when they get married?
Go on a bunnymoon.
44. Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road?
Because the chicken had his eggs.
45. Where does the Easter Bunny go to get a new tail?
To the retail store.
Go to Easter Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved