CLASSIC RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What runs around town all day and lies under the bed at night with its tongue hanging out?
47. If all the letters in the alphabet were on top of the highest mountain, which letter must leave first?
The letter D would begin the descent.
48. What is the difference between a farmer and a seamstress?
One gathers what he sows, the other sews what she gathers.
49. If your clock strikes thirteen, what time is it?
Time to buy a new clock.
50. Which is correct: the white of an egg is yellow or the white of an egg are yellow?
Neither, the white of an egg is white.
51. What is the difference between an oak tree and a tight shoe?
One makes acorns, the other makes corns ache.
52. How are a jeweler and a jailer alike?
The jeweler sells watches and the jailer watches cells.
53. Why was it so hard for people to find Abe Lincoln in Washington DC?
They were using his Gettysburg Address.
54. Where did King Arthur learn to joust?
In Knight school.
55. How much water can you put into an empty 2 quart jar?
None, it would not be empty.
56. What stars should you stay away from?
57. What can you count on no matter what?
Your fingers or toes (or both).
58. What is the happiest state in the USA?
59. Why would you put money in a freezer?
To get some cold, hard cash.
60. What teaches without talking?
Go to Classic Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved