CLASSIC RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What is the second most used letter in
the English language? Hint: it is also the first letter of the most used
word in the English language.
The letter T.
17. How can you avoid hitting your fingers when driving in a nail with a hammer?
Hold the hammer with both hands.
18. Why did the bubble gum cross the road?
It was stuck on the bottom of the chicken's foot.
19. What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs in the evening?
A man - crawls as a baby, then walks on 2 feet, then uses a cane (3 legs) as an old man.
20. What 5 letter word can have its last 4 letters removed and still sound the same?
QUEUE, remove UEUE, say Q. Q and queue are pronounced the same.
21. If you see a bird sitting on a twig, how could you get the twig without disturbing the bird?
Wait until the bird flies away.
22. When is a yellow dog most likely to enter a house?
When the door is open.
23. What has a head like a cat, feet like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn't a cat?
24. When is a doctor most annoyed?
When he is out of patients (patience).
25. Why isn't your nose twelve inches long?
Because it would then be a foot.
26. What has five eyes, but cannot see?
The Mississippi River.
27. What is it that by losing an eye has nothing left but a nose?
The word NOISE.
28. What has a foot on each end and one in the middle?
29. Which one of our Presidents had the largest shoes?
The president with the largest feet.
30. Some months have thirty days and some
months have thirty-one days. How many months have twenty-eight days?
All twelve months have 28 days.
Go to Classic Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved