Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. What is Santa's favorite breakfast cereal?
2. What do lions sing at Christmas?
Jungle (Jingle) bells.
3. What happened when Santa got a sore throat before Christmas?
He had to have his TINSELS (tonsils) taken out.
4. Where does Santa put his suit after Christmas?
In the CLAUS- et (closet).
5. What did the reindeer say before launching into his comedy routine?
"This will sleigh (slay) you."
6. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
7. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
8. Why was Santa's little helper depressed?
Because he had low elf (self) esteem.
9. What do you call Santa when he has no money?
Saint Nickel-less (Nicholas).
10. Why was the squirrel mad at Santa?
Because he got NUT-in (nothing) for Christmas.
11. What's purple and sticky and goes, Ho, Ho, Ho?
JELLY (Jolly) Old St. Nicholas.
12. What Christmas Carol is a favorite of parents?
13. If Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus had a child, what would he be called?
A subordinate clause.
14. What did the buck say to the doe on Christmas Day?
"Merry Christmas, Dear (deer)."
15. What does a grizzly bear use to decorate his Christmas tree?
Go to Christmas Riddles Page 2
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2015 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved