CHRISTMAS RIDDLES PAGE 4
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. Why are Christmas trees like bad knitters?
They both drop their needles.
47. If athletes get athletes foot, what do astronauts get?
48. What do you drain your Christmas Brussels sprouts with?
An Advent Colander (calendar).
49. What did the spider want for Christmas?
A book of all the hottest websites (web sites).
50. Why did the karate instructor admire Santa?
Because he had a black belt.
51. Who is never hungry at Christmas?
The turkey, he is always stuffed.
52. Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
Because every buck is dear to him.
53. Which colored candle burns longer, a red candle or a green candle?
Neither. Candles always burn shorter.
54. What do Santa's helpers do to work out their problems?
They go to an elf-help group.
55. What does Little Miss Muffet mail to her friends during the holidays?
Christmas curds (cards).
56. Where do the three wise men go to get their robes tailored?
Bethle - hem.
57. Who brings Christmas present to fleas?
Old St. tick.
58. Are all the bears sure that Santa Claus coming to town?
They're paws - ative (positive).
59. What do you use to decorate a canoe for Christmas?
Oar - naments (ornaments).
60. What's Santa's favorite sandwich?
Peanut Butter & Jolly (Jelly).
Go to Christmas Riddles Page 5
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved