CHRISTMAS RIDDLES PAGE 3
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. What's the most popular wine at Christmas?
"Do I have to eat these Brussels sprouts?"
32. What's the least exciting animal at the North Pole?
Polar bore (bear).
33. Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
So he can hoe hoe hoe.
34. What nationality is Santa Claus?
35. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
36. What did the guest sing at the Eskimo Christmas Party?
Freeze (for he's) a jolly good fellow.
37. How do cats greet each other at Christmas?
Have a furry merry Christmas and a Happy Mew Year.
38. Who delivers the Christmas presents to dogs?
39. What song do skunks sing at Christmas?
40. What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
"It's Christmas, Eve."
41. Which of the reindeer has the worst manners?
Rude - olph.
42. What holiday drink gets on your nerves?
43. What do elves learn in school?
The elf-abet (alphabet).
44. What does a cat on the beach have in common with Christmas?
45. What do you get if you cross Father Christmas with a detective?
Go to Christmas Riddles Page 4
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2018 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved