CHRISTMAS RIDDLES PAGE 2
Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. Why are Christmas presents so easy to tease?
Because they take a lot of RIBBON (ribbing).
17. How does an Eskimo put his Christmas decorations on?
Igloos (he glues) them on.
18. What does one business person say to another business person on Christmas?
"Season's meetings (greetings)."
19. How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas?
Fleece (Feliz) Navidad.
20. What do you get when you cross an archer with a gift-wrapper?
Ribbon (Robin) hood.
21. What does a snake sing at Christmas?
22. What does Santa Claus eat at a Mexican restaurant?
23. Why do reindeer scratch themselves?
Because they're the only ones who know where they itch.
24. What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit?
Crisp Cringle (Kris Kringle).
25. Which moves faster: heat or cold?
Heat. Everybody can catch a cold.
26. What is the end of Christmas?
The letter s.
27. What kind of a virus can reindeer catch?
The Reindeer flu (flew).
28. Why do you go to bed on Christmas Eve?
Because the bed won't come to you.
29. Why couldn't the cat work her new DVD player?
Because she kept hitting the paws (pause) button.
30. What's a farmer's favorite Christmas carol?
I'm Dreaming of a Wheat (White) Christmas.
Go to Christmas Riddles Page 3
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved