935. Find a word that fits the first definition, then add a "S" in front
of it to make a new word that matches the second definition.
Place a "S" in front of considerable height, and make a home for a horse.
Place a "S" before a geometric shape, and get a Scottish delicacy.
936. A Platonic solid is a multifaceted three-dimensional object (or polyhedron), all of whose faces are identical regular polygons. (A "regular polygon" has sides of equal length, like a square or an equilateral triangle.) Also, the same number of faces meet at every vertex. The best-known example of a platonic solid is the cube, whose faces are six identical squares. How many platonic solids exist?
938. What is the 5-digit number in which the first two digits are half the number of states in the USA, the third digit is the same as the second, the fourth digit is the second subtracted from the third and the fifth digit is the sum of the first and second?
940. An ant, a beetle, and a worm are having a race to see who can travel farthest in 1 minute. The ant travels 381 millimeters. The worm travels half a yard. The beetle travels 17 inches. Which creature traveled the farthest?
944. What two words, formed from different arrangements of the same seven letters,
will complete the sentences below?
"It's impossible to pick out the king when everybody dresses in evening clothes," Tina whined at the royal reception. "I would ________ the ________ ruler is the one wearing all the medals," responded her aunt.