736. If 7/9 = 13, then 21 = ?
737. The following 23 letters can be anagrammed into a four-word phrase included
in the theme song of a famous chanteuse.
A B E E E E E H H I M N O O O R R R S T V W W
738. If I were speaking about filet, torus, ovolo, echinos, caveho, scotia, and
cyma, to what would I be referring?
739. What is the next number in the following sequence:
510, 152, 025, 303, 540, ?
740. Two words, both starting with the letter "U", are squashed together
into one big word. All the letters are in the correct order. What are the 2 words?
741. Decode this quotation from an English actor, poet, and dramatist:
QSF BNPVDF NW QVPF YNEF UFEFV RZR VPU DONNQS.
742. Ascendograms are words whose letters are in alphabetical order.
"Begin" is an example of such a word. Can you come up with another five-letter word ascendogram that starts with the letter B?
743. Replace the asterisks with mathematical symbols to make this equation work:
6 * 66 * 6 * 666 * 6 = 1062
744. What's the next number in this series?
745. Unscramble the letters to name the American leader who said, "I find
that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
746. What common word contains the consonants f, l, r, d, w, and n and the vowels
o, u, and e? Hint: no letter is repeated.
747. Using standard mathematical symbols (+, -, +, =, and parentheses), make 666666 =
366. That is, make the six 6's = 366.
748. What's the next number in this sequence?
2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, ?
749. For a wedding reception, the caterer found that 6 sandwich makers made 36
sandwiches in two hours. However, the caterer needs 216 sandwiches. How many sandwich makers does he need to make the 216 sandwiches in one hour?
750. What two words, formed from different arrangements of the same eight letters,
can be used to complete the second sentence below?
The accountant was hiring an assistant. She _________ on _________ as the chief requirement.