723. The letters below share a common physical characteristic that some of the
other capital letters don't. What is that characteristic and are there any
other letters that should be in this group?
A H M T U V
724. What two-word combinations, formed from different arrangements of the same 10
letters, can be used to complete the sentences below?
The doctor prescribed a __________ for the French gourmet. He became so upset by this change in his lifestyle that he ignored the __________ while driving home and had an accident.
728. Below are five words that are all related to another word. The word may
be a prefix, suffix, or a separate second word from one of the choices. Example: man, truck, sure, place, back
Try these five: dog, hard, block, shed, wind
732. Each sentence below can be completed with a word that is spelled the same but
pronounced differently (different words for each sentence).
The Foreign Legionnaire was strongly tempted to __________, but was all too aware of the dangers in the _________.
"_________ my shoes, please," said the tourist in the _________ shoeshine shop.
735. A simple substitution cryptogram has been used to encode a contradiction in
the English language. Can you find the contradiction?
XIFO UIF TUBST TIJOF, UIFZ BSF PVU, CVU XIFO BO FMFDUSJD MJHIU JT OPU XPSLJOH, JU'T PVU.